Report NEP-POL-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helios Herrera & Cesar Martinelli, 2005. "Group Formation and Voter Participation," Working Papers 0502, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Araujo, M. Caridad & Ferreira, Francisco H.G. & Lanjouw, Peter & Ozler, Berk, 2006. "Local inequality and project choice : theory and evidence from Ecuador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3997, The World Bank.
- Bohl, Martin T. & Döpke, Jörg & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2006. "Real-time forecasting and political stock market anomalies: evidence for the U.S," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,22, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Guiseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Sander Onderstal & Francesco Parisi, 2006. "Seeking Rents in the Shadow of Coase," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-069/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aleix Calveras & Juan-José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet, 2005. "Regulation And Opportunism: How Much Activism Do We Need?," Working Papers wp2005_0508, CEMFI.
- Visser, Martine & Burns, Justine, 2006. "Bridging the Great Divide in South Africa: Inequality and Punishment in the Provision of Public Goods," Working Papers in Economics 219, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Lindahl, Erica & Westermark, Andreas, 2006. "Soft Budget Constraints as a Risk Sharing Arrangement in an Economic Federation," Working Paper Series 2006:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.