Report NEP-POL-2006-02-05This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Do, Quy-Toan & Levchenko, Andrei A., 2006. "Trade, inequality, and the political economy of institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3836, The World Bank.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume, 2005. "Heterogenous Groups and Rent-Seeking for Public Goods," Cahiers du LASER (LASER Working Papers) 2005.16, LASER (Laboratoire de Science Economique de Richter), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Federico Valenciano & Annick Laruelle, 2005. "Bargaining In Committees Of Representatives: The Optimal Voting Rule," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Javier Herrera & Mireille Razafindrakoto & Francois Roubaud, 2006. "Governance, Democracy and Poverty Reduction: Lessons drawn from household surveys in sub-Saharan Africa and Latin America," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 136, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2006. "The Median Voter and the Median Consumer: Local Private Goods and Residential Sorting," NBER Working Papers 11972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Luechinger & Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, 2006. "Bureaucratic Rents and Life Satisfaction," IEW - Working Papers 269, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume, 2005. "Lobbying, Spillovers and the Benefits of Decentralization," Cahiers du LASER (LASER Working Papers) 2005.17, LASER (Laboratoire de Science Economique de Richter), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.