Report NEP-POL-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2005. "A Note on Negative Electoral Advertising," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse7_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Kruse, Agneta, 2005. "Political economy and pensions in ageing societies – a note on how an ”impossible” reform was implemented in Sweden," Working Papers 2005:35, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Koichi Hamada & Asahi Noguchi, 2005. "The Role of Preconceived Ideas in Macroeconomic Policy: Japan's Experiences in Two Deflationary Periods," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-97, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cecile Aubert & Jean- Jacques Laffont, 2005. "Political renegotiation of regulatory contracts," Game Theory and Information 0506002, EconWPA.
- Ivan Moscati, 2005. "W.E. Johnson’s 1913 Paper and the Question of His Knowledge of Pareto," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0506004, EconWPA.
- Gregorio Núñez, 2005. "Local Life and Municipal Services in Spain at the Beginning of the 20 th Century," ThE Papers 05/15, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..