Report NEP-POL-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert MacCulloch & Silvia Pezzini, 2004. "The Role of Freedom, Growth and Religion in the Taste for Revolution," Law and Economics 0405002, EconWPA.
- Peter Cramton, 2003. "Rebuttal Addendum: Assessment of Submissions of the California Parties," Papers of Peter Cramton 03ferc2, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2003.
- Michael Kuhn, . "Delegating Budgets when Agents Care About Autonomy," Discussion Papers 04/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lemos, Sara, 2004. "Political Variables as Instruments for the Minimum Wage," IZA Discussion Papers 1136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- ?gel Solano Garc?, 2004. "Does illegal immigration empower rightist parties?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 614.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Daniel Kaufmann & Aart Kraay, 2004. "Governance Indicators, Aid Allocation, and the Millennium Challenge Account," Development and Comp Systems 0405013, EconWPA.