Report NEP-POL-2004-05-09This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "The Political Robustness In Indonesia," Development and Comp Systems 0405007, EconWPA.
- J.Stephen Ferris & Soo-Bin Park & Stanley Winer, 2004. "Politics versus Economics in the Explanation of Government – revised version: Studying the Role of Political Competition in the Evolution of Government Size over Long Horizons," Carleton Economic Papers 04-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Item repec:cdl:ucbrie:1060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, & Richard Sinnott, 2003. "Migration flows: Political Economy of Migration and the Empirical Challenges," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp06, IIIS.
- James E. Anderson & Maurizio Zanardi, 2004. "Political Pressure Deflection," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 594, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "Money-Scape: A Generic Agent-Based Model of Corruption," Computational Economics 0405008, EconWPA.
- Helge Berger & Carsten Hefeker, 2004. "One Country, One Vote? Labor Market Structure and Voting Rights in the ECB," CESifo Working Paper Series 1165, CESifo Group Munich.
- Barbera, Salvador & Matthew O. Jackson, 2004. "On the Weights of Nations: Assigning Voting Weights in a Heterogeneous Union," Working Papers 1196, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Item repec:cdl:scciec:1030 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:scciec:1024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2003. "Heckscher-Ohlin Theory and Individual Attitudes Towards Globalization," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp07, IIIS.
- Bryan K. Ritchie, 2004. "Politics and Economic Reform in Malaysia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-655, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.