Report NEP-POL-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Tridimas & Stanley L. Winer, 2004. "A Contribution to the Political Economy of Government Size: 'Demand', 'Supply' and 'Political Influence'," Carleton Economic Papers 04-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph F. Francois & Gunnar Niels, 2004. "Political Influence in a New Antidumping Regime: Evidence from Mexico," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-011/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören, 2004. "Redistribution and Provision of Public Goods in an Economic Federation," Umeå Economic Studies 636, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Klarita Gërxhani & Arthur Schram, 2004. "Albanian Political-Economics: Albanian Political-Economics: Consequences of a Clan Culture," Development and Comp Systems 0404009, EconWPA.
- Allen Hicken, 2004. "The Politics of Economic Reform in Thailand: Crisis and Compromise," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-638, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Silvia Dominguez Martinez & Otto H. Swank, 2004. "Polarization, Information Collection and Electoral Control," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-035/1, Tinbergen Institute.