Report NEP-POL-2002-02-15This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Cobham & Athanasios Papadopoulos & George Zis, 2001. "The Cost of Political Intervention in Monetary Policy," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200114, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Herman Bennett & Norman Loayza, 2000. "Policy Biases when the Monetary and Fiscal Authorities have Different Objectives," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 66, Central Bank of Chile.
- Philip Keefer, 2001. "Politics and the Determinants of Banking Crises: the Effects of Political Checks and Balances," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 119, Central Bank of Chile.
- Christian R. Ahlin, 2001. "Corruption: Political Determinants and Macroeconomic Effects," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0126, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:feddei:v.6n.2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore