Report NEP-POL-2001-09-10This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Lambertini, 2001. "Dynamic Analysis of an Electoral Campaign," Working Papers 415, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Dani Rodrik, 2001. "Why Are Some People (and Countries) More Protectionist Than Others?," NBER Working Papers 8461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danielson, Anders, 2001. "Economic and Institutional Reforms in French-Speaking West Africa: Impact on Efficiency and Growth," Working Papers 2001:13, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2001-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hansen, Jan & Schmidt, Carsten & Strobel, Martin, 2001. "Manipulation in political stock markets: Preconditions and evidence," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,61, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, "undated". "Punishment and Dispute Settlement in Trade Agreements," EPRU Working Paper Series 01-14, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001. "Reversal of Fortune: Geography and Institutions in the Making of the Modern World Income Distribution," NBER Working Papers 8460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:humbsf:2001-57 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enrico C. PEROTTI & Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 1998. "Strategic Transparency and Informed Trading: Will Capital Market Integration Force Convergence of Corporate Governance ?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9804, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, revised Jul 2002.