Report NEP-PKE-2019-12-16This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Citera, Emanuele & Sau, Lino, 2019. "Complexity, Conventions and Instability: the role of monetary policy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201924, University of Turin.
- Gehrig, Stefan & Mesoudi, Alex & Lamba, Shakti, 2020. "Banking on cooperation: An evolutionary analysis of microfinance loan repayment behaviour," OSF Preprints tmpqj, Center for Open Science.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2019. "The Cowles Commission and Foundation for Research in Economics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2207, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bilge Erten & Anton Korinek & José Antonio Ocampo, 2019. "Capital Controls: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 26447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuriakose, Francis & Joseph, Janssen, 2019. "The Origin and Nature of Behavioural Development Economics," MPRA Paper 97079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Segreto, 2019. "Corporate Governance. Why, When, and How?," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_31.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.