Report NEP-PKE-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wildauer, Rafael & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2018. "Expenditure cascades, low interest Rates, credit deregulation or property booms? Determinants of household debt in OECD countries," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 20882, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Daniele Tavani & Luke Petach, 2019. "Firm beliefs and long-run demand effects in a labor-constrained model of growth and distribution," Working Papers PKWP1903, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Stefano Di Bucchianico, 2019. "A critical analysis of the secular stagnation theory," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0245, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Claudius Graebner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller, 2019. "Export performance, price competitiveness and technology: Revisiting the Kaldor paradox," ICAE Working Papers 88, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Lim, Chen, 2018. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis Applied to the 2007 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 92142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando J. Cardim de Carvalho, 2019. "Economic Planning under Capitalism: The New Deal and Postwar France Experiments," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_923, Levy Economics Institute.
- Lindé, Jesper & Goodhart, C. A. E., 2018. "Interview with Charles Goodhart," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100069, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.