Report NEP-PKE-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goodhart, Charles, 2017. "Book review: Why Minsky matters, by L. Randall Wray, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 2015, £19.95 hardback, 288 pp. 9780691159126," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 73403, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Alberto Russo, 2018. "Toward a New Microfounded Macroeconomics in the Wake of the Crisis," LEM Papers Series 2018/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Fetzer, Thiemo, 2018. "Did Austerity Cause Brexit?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1170, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rodríguez Weber, Javier, 2018.
"Alta Desigualdad en América Latina: desde cuándo y por qué
[High inequality in Latin America: since when and why?]," MPRA Paper 87619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bellanca, Nicolo', 2018.
"Le rendite improduttive e parassitarie: Claudio Napoleoni sul capitalismo italiano
[Unproductive and parasitic rents: Claudio Napoleoni on Italian capitalism]," MPRA Paper 87620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ambrosius, Christian & Leblang, David, 2018. "Exporting murder: US deportations & the spread of violence," Discussion Papers 2018/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Erik S. Reinert & Kenneth Carpenter & Fernanda A. Reinert & Sophus A. Reinert, 2017. "80 Economic Bestsellers before 1850: A Fresh Look at the History of Economic Thought," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 74, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Jakob B. Madsen & Antonio Minniti & Francesco Venturini, 2018. "Wealth inequality in the long run: A Schumpeterian growth perspective," CAMA Working Papers 2018-35, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.