Report NEP-PKE-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2018. "The Job Guarantee and the Economics of Fear," Economics One-Pager Archive op_55, Levy Economics Institute.
- Guglielmo Chiodi, 2018. "Sraffa’s Silenced Revival of the Classical Economists and of Marx," Working Papers 4/18, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Ertürk, Korkut Alp & Mendieta-Muñoz, Ivan, 2018. "The changing dynamics of short-run output adjustment," MPRA Paper 87409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- -, 2018. "The Inefficiency of Inequality," Documentos de posición del período de sesiones de la Comisión 43443, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Olivier Damette & Antoine Parent & Giovanni Pellegrino, 2018. "Liquidity Traps and Large-Scale Financial Crises," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0221, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- -, 2018. "Promoting equality: An interregional perspective," Documentos de Proyectos 43677, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Christoph E. Boehm, 2018. "Government Consumption and Investment: Does the Composition of Purchases Affect the Multiplier?," Working Papers 662, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2019. "Publish and Perish: Creative Destruction and Macroeconomic Theory," Working Papers halshs-01720655, HAL.
- Krenz, Astrid & Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2018. "Robots, reshoring, and the lot of low-skilled workers," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 351, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.