Report NEP-PKE-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasuhiro Sakai, 2017. "Involuntary Unemployment versus "Involuntary Employment" : J.M. Keynes and Beyond," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series A: General 25, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2017. "Janos Kornai and General Equilibrium Theory," CEPN Working Papers 2017-16, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Franck, Raphael & Galor, Oded, 2017. "Industrial Development and Long-Run Prosperity," CEPR Discussion Papers 12278, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "The Revolution of Information Economics: The Past and the Future," NBER Working Papers 23780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Allen, 2017. "Absolute Poverty: When Necessity Displaces Desire," LIS Working papers 706, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Ji Young Kang, 2017. "The Danger of a One-sided Story: The Effects of Production Regimes and Family Policies on the Gender Employment Gap," LIS Working papers 709, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Bryan A. Stuart, 2017. "The Long-Run Effects of Recessions on Education and Income," Working Papers 17-52, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Richard R. Nelson, 2017. "Economics from an Evolutionary Perspective," LEM Papers Series 2017/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "Structural Transformation, Deep Downturns, and Government Policy," NBER Working Papers 23794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak & Thiago Dumont Oliveira, 2017. "Economists, social scientists, and the reconstruction of the world order in interwar britain," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 566, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.