Report NEP-PKE-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flavia Dantas & L. Randall Wray, 2017. "Falling Labor Force Participation: Demographics or Lack of Jobs?," Economics One-Pager Archive op_53, Levy Economics Institute.
- Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2017. "The Trump Effect: Is This Time Different?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_apr_17, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2017. "Politics, Not Economics, Ultimately Drives Inequality," Working Papers 2017-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Ebru Kongar & Mark Price, 2017. "Gender, Socioeconomic Status, and Time Use of Married and Cohabiting Parents during the Great Recession," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_888, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2017. "Is Global Equality the Enemy of National Equality?," Working Paper Series rwp17-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ambrosino, Angela & Fiori, Stefano, 2017. "How Can Formal Norms Change Informal Norms? Douglass North’s Approach to Ideologies and Institutional Change," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201707, University of Turin.
- Kene Boun My & Camille Cornand & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira, 2017. "Playing the game the others want to play : Keynes’ beauty contest revisited," Working Papers 1712, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Bridges, Jonathan & Jackson, Christopher & McGregor, Daisy, 2017. "Down in the slumps: the role of credit in five decades of recessions," Bank of England working papers 659, Bank of England.
- John A. Bishop & Jonathan Lee & Lester A. Zeager, 2017. "Improving the Supplemental Poverty Measure: Two proposals," Working Papers 429, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Norris, Pippa, 2017. "Is Western Democracy Backsliding? Diagnosing the Risks," Working Paper Series rwp17-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.