Report NEP-PKE-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Rios-Avila & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza, 2016. "The Impact of Immigration on the Native-born Unemployed," Economics Policy Note Archive 16-3, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jennifer L. Doleac & Benjamin Hansen, 2016. "Does “Ban the Box” Help or Hurt Low-Skilled Workers? Statistical Discrimination and Employment Outcomes When Criminal Histories are Hidden," NBER Working Papers 22469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lichand, Guilherme & Mani, Anandi, 2016. "Cognitive Droughts," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 298, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Dasgupta, Dipak & Espagne, Etienne & Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Minzer, Irving & Nafo, Seyni & Perissin-Fabert, Baptiste & Robins, Nick & Sirkis, Alfredo, 2016. "Did the Paris Agreement Plant the Seeds of a Climate Consistent International Financial Regime?," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways 243151, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Felipe González & Guillermo Marshall & Suresh Naidu, 2016. "Start-up Nation? Slave Wealth and Entrepreneurship in Civil War Maryland," NBER Working Papers 22483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Crost & Joseph Felter, 2016. "Export Crops and Civil Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 228, Households in Conflict Network.
- Zorobabel Bicaba & Zuzana Brixiova & Mthuli Ncube, 2016. "Eliminating Extreme Poverty in Africa: Trends, Policies and the Role of International Organizations," SALDRU Working Papers 170, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Simplice Asongu & Agyenim Boateng & Raphael Akamavi, 2016. "Mobile Phone Innovation and Inclusive Human Development: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 16/027, African Governance and Development Institute..