Report NEP-PKE-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dean Baker, 2016. "Reining in Wall Street to Benefit All Americans," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2016-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Thomas I. Palley, 2016. "Why ZLB Economics and Negative Interest Rate Policy (NIRP) are wrong," IMK Working Paper 172-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Fernando Rios-Avila & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza, 2016. "Unemployed, Now What? The Effect of Immigration on Unemployment Transitions of Native-born Workers in the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_870, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alesina, Alberto Francesco & Giuliano, Paola, 2015. "Culture and Institutions," Scholarly Articles 27759053, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Belot, Michèle & Kircher, Philipp & Muller, Paul, 2016. "Providing Advice to Job Seekers at Low Cost: An Experimental Study on Online Advice," IZA Discussion Papers 10068, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary Jefferson, 2016. "China's New Lost Generation: The Casualty of China's Economic Transformation," Working Papers 107, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Morales, Alvaro & Singh, Prakarsh, 2016. ""Face the Bullet, Spare the Rod?" Evidence from the Aftermath of the Shining Path Insurgency," IZA Discussion Papers 10093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).