Report NEP-PKE-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2016. "How Long Before Growth and Employment Are Restored in Greece?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_gr_1_16, Levy Economics Institute.
- Joel Perlmann & Patrick Nevada, 2015. "The US Census Asks About Race and Ethnicity: 1980-2020," Economics Policy Note Archive 15-8, Levy Economics Institute.
- Irigoin, Alejandra, 2015. "Representation without taxation, taxation without consent; the legacy of Spanish colonialism in America," MPRA Paper 68639, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2015.
- Joel Perlmann & Patrick Nevada, 2015. "Ethno-Racial Origin in US Federal Statistics: 1980-2020," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_857, Levy Economics Institute.
- Osborne Jackson & Robert Clifford, 2015. "Can subsidized housing help address homelessness in New England?," New England Public Policy Center Research Report 15-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Suman Seth, 2009. "Inequality, Interactions, and Human Development," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp023, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Chloé Mulier & Pierre Courtois & Charles Figuières, 2015. "A Tale of Two Diversities," Working Papers 2015.21, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Ana Bela Nunes & Carlos Bastien, 2015. "Os economistas marxistas portugueses e a teoria das crises económicas," Working Papers GHES - Office of Economic and Social History 2015/57, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, GHES - Social and Economic History Research Unit, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Asongu, Simplice & De Moor, Lieven, 2015. "Financial globalisation dynamic thresholds for financial development: evidence from Africa," MPRA Paper 68663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "Growth and Institutions in African Development by Augustin K. Fosu," MPRA Paper 68656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seyyed Ali Zeytoon Nejad Moosavian, 2016. "Teaching Economics and Providing Visual "Big Pictures"," Papers 1601.01771, arXiv.org.