Report NEP-PKE-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2015. "Wage-led versus profit-led demand: What have we learned? A Kalecki-Minsky view," Working Papers PKWP1512, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 2015. "Work and Consumption in an Era of Unbalanced Technological Advance," NBER Working Papers 21713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2014. "Veblen, economic policy and the present crisis," Working Papers 76-2014, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Dec 2015.
- Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke, 2015. "Economic Impossibilities for our Grandchildren?," NBER Working Papers 21807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco ALVAREZ-CUADRADO & Irakli JAPARIDZE, 2015. "Trickle-Down Consumption, Financial Deregulation, Inequality, and Indebtedness," Cahiers de recherche 10-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Krieger, Tim & Meierrieks, Daniel, 2015. "Political capitalism: The interaction between income inequality, economic freedom and democracy," Discussion Paper Series 2015-09, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Fernando Rios-Avila, 2015. "Losing Ground: Demographic Trends in US Labor Force Participation," Economics Policy Note Archive 15-7, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2015. "The ECB, the Single Financial Market, and a Revision of the Euro Area Fiscal Rules," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_140, Levy Economics Institute.
- Markus P.A. Schneider & Stephen Kinsella & Antoine Godin, 2015. "Redistribution in the Age of Austerity: Evidence from Europe, 2006-13," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_856, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2015. "Completing the Single Financial Market and New Fiscal Rules for the Euro Area," Economics One-Pager Archive op_51, Levy Economics Institute.
- Robert Moffitt, 2015. "Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs: Introduction," NBER Working Papers 21751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrzej Nowak & Jørgen Vitting Andersen & Wojciech Borkowski, 2015. "Dynamics of Socio-Economic systems: attractors, rationality and meaning," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01242298, HAL.