Report NEP-PKE-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryoo, Soon, 2015. "Household debt and housing bubble: A Minskian approach to boom-bust cycles," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2015. "Uncertainty and Contradiction: An Essay on the Business Cycle," Working Papers 1514, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2015. "Inequality of income and wealth in the long run: A Kaldorian perspective," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Köhler, Karsten & Guschanski, Alexander & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2015. "How does financialisation affect functional income distribution? A theoretical clarification and empirical assessment," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-5, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2016. "Mentalism versus behaviourism in economics: a philosophy-of-science perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62444, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jairo Alexander Neira Sánchez, 2014. "Keynes tenía razón. lecciones no aprendidas y desafíos por afrontar," Econógrafos - Escuela de Economía 013115, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.