Report NEP-PKE-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felix Lopez Martinez & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2014. "A Post-Keynesian response to Piketty's 'fundamental contradiction of capitalism'," Working Papers PKWP1411, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Christopher P Roth, 2014. "Conspicuous Consumption and Peer Effects among the Poor: Evidence From a Field Experiment," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-29, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "The Three Fatal Mistakes of Yesterday Economics: Profit, I=S, Employment," MPRA Paper 58253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Risse, Mathias & Wollner, Gabriel, 2014. "Three Images of Trade: On the Place of Trade in a Theory of Global Justice," Working Paper Series rwp14-011, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- David M. Woodruff, 2014. "Governing by Panic: The Politics of the Eurozone Crisis," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 81, European Institute, LSE.
- Marianne Bitler & Hilary Hoynes & Elira Kuka, 2014. "Child Poverty and the Great Recession in the United States," Papers inwopa724, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Yekaterina Chzhen & Dominic Richardson, 2014. "Young People (not) in the Labour Market in Rich Countries during the Great Recession," Papers inwopa726, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Yashin, Pete, 2014. "The Golden Rule of Capital Accumulation and Global Recession. Aggregate Production Function and the Cambridge Capital Controversy," MPRA Paper 58570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Collins, Alan, 2014. "Does Fiscal Consolidation Really Get You Down? Evidence from Suicide Mortality," MPRA Paper 58510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Litina, Anastasia, 2014. "Great Expectations: The Persistent Effect of Institutions on Culture," MPRA Paper 58639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2014. "Reforms in Institutional Finance for Inclusive Growth," MPRA Paper 58337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartolini, Stefano & Sarracino, Francesco & Theis, Laurent, 2014. "Do people care for a sustainable future? Evidence from happiness data," MPRA Paper 58400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luisa Gagliardi & Giovanni Marin & Caterina Miriello, 2014. "The Greener the Better: Job Creation and Environmentally- Friendly Technological Change," IEFE Working Papers 60, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Isabel Schnabel, 2014. "Bubbles and Central Banks: Historical Perspectives," Working Papers 1411, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 31 Oct 2014.