Report NEP-PKE-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Barbera, 2013. "Exit Keynes the Friedmanite, Enter Minsky's Keynes," Economics One-Pager Archive op_42, Levy Economics Institute.
- Zinn, Jesse, 2013. "Stagflation and the Rejection of Keynesian Economics: A Case of Naive Falsification," MPRA Paper 50536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2013. "Waiting for Export-led Growth: Why the Troika's Greek Strategy Is Failing," Economics One-Pager Archive op_41, Levy Economics Institute.
- C. J. Polychroniou, 2013. "Fiscal Sadism and the Farce of Deficit Reduction in Greece," Economics One-Pager Archive op_43, Levy Economics Institute.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2013. "A Critical Marxist Approach to Capital Theory," MPRA Paper 50527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Garrec, Gilles, 2013. "Guilt aversion and redistributive politics: A moral intuitionist approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-53, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:39077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrews, Matt, 2013. "Do International Organizations Really Shape Government Solutions in Developing Countries?," Working Paper Series rwp13-032, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Timothy C. Johnson, 2013. "Reciprocity as the foundation of Financial Economics," Papers 1310.2798, arXiv.org.
- Yann Giraud, 2013. "The Political Economy of Textbook Writing : Paul Samuelson and the making of the first Ten Editions of Economics (1945-1976)," Working Papers hal-00870494, HAL.
- Adrian Hille & Jürgen Schupp, 2013. "How Learning a Musical Instrument Affects the Development of Skills," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 591, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).