Report NEP-PKE-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oğuz Esen & Ayla Oğuş Binatlı, 2013. "The Minsky Perspective on Macroprudential Policy," Working Papers wp308, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- John S L McCombie & Marta Spreafico, 2013. "Can only democracies enhance “Human Development”? Evidence from the Former Soviet Countries," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0066, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- David Rosnick, 2013. "Gains from Trade? The Net Effect of the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement on U.S. Wages," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-14, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:150 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fatás, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 2013. "Recoveries," CEPR Discussion Papers 9551, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2013. "Does economic globalization a ffect regional inequality? A cross-country analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.