Report NEP-PKE-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles J. Whalen, 2012. "Post-Keynesian Institutionalism after the Great Recession," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_724, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jesus Felipe & John McCombie, 2012. "Problems with Regional Production Functions and Estimates of Agglomeration Economies: A Caveat Emptor for Regional Scientists," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_725, Levy Economics Institute.
- Erdogdu, E., 2012. "The political economy of electricity market liberalization: a cross-country approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1227, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Karp, Larry & Stevenson, Megan, 2012. "Green Industrial policy: trade and theory," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1126, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2011. "The Future of Convergence," Scholarly Articles 5131504, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Friedman, Benjamin Morton, 2011. "Reconstructing Economics in Light of the 2007-? Financial Crisis," Scholarly Articles 5241348, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aldy, Joseph Edgar, 2011. "A Preliminary Review of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Actâ€™s Clean Energy Package," Scholarly Articles 5688917, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Aldy, Joseph Edgar, 2011. "Real-Time Economic Analysis and Policy Development During the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill," Scholarly Articles 5241379, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.