Report NEP-PKE-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Murray, Michael/ M J, 2011. "A critical perspective on heterodox production modeling," MPRA Paper 34255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:33757 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2011. "From Wald to Savage: homo economicus becomes a Bayesian statistician," MPRA Paper 34117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A., Asongu, 2011. "Law, economic growth and human development," MPRA Paper 34082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2011. "130 years of fiscal vulnerabilities and currency crashes in advanced economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 8612, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Whalley, 2011. "What Role for Trade in a Post 2012 Global Climate Policy Regime," NBER Working Papers 17498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:12758 is not listed on IDEAS anymore