Report NEP-PKE-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2011. "The Impact of Cutting Social Security Cost of Living Adjustments on the Living Standards of the Elderly," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-20, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Charles A. E. Goodhart & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2011. "The Role of Default in Macroeconomics," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-23, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Lindley, Joanne & Machin, Stephen, 2011. "Rising Wage Inequality and Postgraduate Education," IZA Discussion Papers 5981, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eckstein, Zvi & Gal-Or, Esther & Gylfason, Thorvaldur & von Hagen, Jürgen & Pfann, Gerard A., 2011. "A Decade of Editing the European Economic Review," IZA Discussion Papers 5982, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "A model of the Keynesian theory for the Portuguese manufactured industry. Another analysis," MPRA Paper 33633, University Library of Munich, Germany.