Report NEP-PKE-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Howells & Iris Biefang Frisancho-Mariscal, 2010. "Recent Developments in Monetary Policy," Working Papers 1017, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Andrés Álvarez & Jimena Hurtado, 2010. "Why Teach History of Economic Thought Today?," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007712, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Greg Hannsgen & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2010. "The Central Bank 'Printing Press': Boon or Bane? Remedies for High Unemployment and Fears of Fiscal Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_640, Levy Economics Institute.
- Timothy Azarchs & Tamar Khitarishvili, 2010. "Disaggregating the Resource Curse: Is the Curse More Difficult to Dispel in Oil States than in Mineral States?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_641, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Dimico, Arcangelo, 2010. "Slavery, Education, and Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 5329, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:633 is not listed on IDEAS anymore