Report NEP-PKE-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2010. "Finance-dominated capitalism in crisis – the case for a Global Keynesian New Deal," MPRA Paper 21175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dean Baker, 2010. "The Budget Deficit Scare Story and the Great Recession," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-04, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2010. "The Trouble with Pensions: Toward an Alternative Public Policy to Support Retirement," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_109, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:bwp:bwppap:11309 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward N. Wolff, 2010. "Recent Trends in Household Wealth in the United States-- Rising Debt and the Middle-Class Squeeze--An Update to 2007," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_589, Levy Economics Institute.
- Tarassow, Artur, 2010. "The empirical relevance of Goodwin’s business cycle model for the US economy," MPRA Paper 21012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bwp:bwppap:11009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Commerce in Braudel and the Marxists," MPRA Paper 21054, University Library of Munich, Germany.