Report NEP-PKE-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Tymoigne, 2008. "Minsky and Economic Policy: 'Keynesianism' All Over Again?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_547, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00189221_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Simon Sturn, 2008. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on Unemployment Hysteresis," IMK Working Paper 15-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Zhao, Liang, 2008. "Rethinking basically Economic Assumption on Individual Behavior from Empirical Viewpoints of Evolution and Behavior," MPRA Paper 11152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Houck, James P., 1990. "The Feudal Society in Today's University," Miscellaneous Publications 8443, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2008. "Schumpeter Meeting Keynes: A Policy-Friendly Model of Endogenous Growth and Business Cycles," LEM Papers Series 2008/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Angel Asensio, 2008. "Destabilizing competition and institutional stabilizersThe contribution of J.M. Keynes," Working Papers halshs-00332381, HAL.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2008. "Paul Krugman: Trade and Geography - Economies of Scale, Differentiated Products and Transport Costs," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2008-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Ernesto Screpanti, 2008. "Karl Marx and the employment contract: from natural abstraction to formal subsumption," Department of Economics University of Siena 546, Department of Economics, University of Siena.