Report NEP-PKE-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00139025_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angel Asensio, 2005. "Monetary and budgetary-fiscal policy interactions in a Keynesian context: revisiting macroeconomic governance," Post-Print halshs-00139029, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00139113_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "Sraffa's Mathematical Economics - A Constructive Interpretation," Department of Economics Working Papers 0702, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2006. "Shifts in Economic Geography and their Causes," CEP Discussion Papers dp0767, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.