Report NEP-PKE-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caren A. Grown & Chandrika Bahadur & Jessie Handbury & Diane Elson, 2006. "The Financial Requirements of Achieving Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_467, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 2006. "Global Demographic Trends and Provisioning for the Future," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_468, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ethan Kapstein, 2004. "Behavioral Foundations of Democracy and Development," Working Papers 52, Center for Global Development.
- Roberto Frenkel & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Real Exchange Rate, Monetary Policy and Employment," Working Papers 19, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Jayati Ghosh, 2005. "The Economic and Social Effects of Financial Liberalization: A Primer for Developing Countries," Working Papers 4, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.