Report NEP-PKE-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rod O'Donnell, 2004. "Keynes's Principles of Writing (Innovative) Economics," Research Papers 0413, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Rémy Herrera, 2006. "The neoliberal "rebirth" of development economics," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r06031, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Avdagic, Sabina & Rhodes, Martin & Visser, Jelle, 2005. "The Emergence and Evolution of Social Pacts: A Provisional Framework for Comparative Analysis," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 1, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Hansson, Gustav, 2006. "Institutions and their Measures: A Black Box of Goodies," Working Papers in Economics 206, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2006. "Macroeconomic and Structural Constraints on Export-Led Growth in Mexico," Working Papers 2006-05, American University, Department of Economics.