Report NEP-PKE-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Feijen & Enrico Perotti, 2006. "The Political Economy of Financial Fragility," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-160, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2006. "Path Dependence and Regional Economic Evolution," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0606, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2006.
- Haider A. Khan, 2006. "Markets, Democracy and Economic Justice in the Age of Postmodernism: Fictions, "Factions", orFrictions? ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-418, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Diana Petkova, 2006. "Cultural Diversity in People’s Attitudes and Perceptions," Working Papers 2006.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.