Report NEP-PKE-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Feijen & Enrico Perotti, 2006. "The Political Economy of Financial Fragility," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-160, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2006. "Path Dependence and Regional Economic Evolution," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0606, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2006.
- Haider A. Khan, 2006. "Markets, Democracy and Economic Justice in the Age of Postmodernism: Fictions, "Factions", orFrictions? ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-418, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Diana Petkova, 2006. "Cultural Diversity in People’s Attitudes and Perceptions," Working Papers 2006.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.