Report NEP-PKE-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2004-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2004-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2004-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carolina Castaldi & Giovanni Dosi, 2003. "The Grip of History and the Scope for Novelty: Some Results and Open Questions on Path Dependence in Economic Processes," LEM Papers Series 2003/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2004-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Ariely & George Loewenstein & Drazen Prelec, 2005. "Tom Sawyer and the construction of value," Working Papers 05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Philippe Martin & Hélène Rey, 2005. "Globalization and Emerging Markets: With or Without Crash?," NBER Working Papers 11550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.