Report NEP-PKE-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Korkut Erturk, 2005. "Macroeconomics of Speculation," Macroeconomics 0506010, EconWPA.
- Neva Goodwin & Julie A. Nelson, . "05-05 "Teaching Ecological and Feminist Economics in the Principles Course"," GDAE Working Papers 05-05, GDAE, Tufts University.
- M. Keith Chen & Venkat Lakshminarayanan & Laurie Santos, 2005. "The Evolution of Our Preferences: Evidence from Capuchin-Monkey Trading Behavior," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1524, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Brian McCall & Massoud Stephane & Hua Wang, "undated". "Identity and Self-Other Differentiation in Work and Giving Behaviors: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 0805, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Niki Papadopoulou, 2004. "Sticky Prices, Limited Participation or Both?," Working Papers 2004_3, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.