Report NEP-PKE-2005-06-14This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- García-Fronti, Javier & Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2005. "Credit Crunch and Keynesian Contraction: Argentina in Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 4889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2005. "Back to Keynes?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Howard Petith, 2005. "Capitalism, Unemployment and the Transition to the Contemporary Pattern of Growth," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 649.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Kang-Kook Lee & James Crotty, 2004. "Was the IMF's Imposition of Economic Regime Change Justified? A Critique of the IMF's Economic and Political Role in Korea During and After the Crisis," Working Papers wp77, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- James Boyce, 2004. "Green and Brown? Globalization and the Environment," Working Papers wp78, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Michael Meeropol, 2004. "Another Distortion of Adam Smith: The Case of the "Invisible Hand"," Working Papers wp79, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.