Report NEP-PKE-2002-12-09This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jude Browne, 2002. "Gender pay inequity: a question for corporate social responsibility?," Working Papers wp251, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Thomas D. Willett & Nancy Neiman Auerbach, 2002. "The Political Economy of Perverse Financial Liberalization: Examples from the Asian Crisis," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-26, Claremont Colleges.
- Ajit Singh, 2002. "Capital account liberalization, free long-term capital flows, financial crises and economic development," Working Papers wp245, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Ajit Singh, 2002. "Competition and competition policy in emerging markets: international and developmental dimensions," Working Papers wp246, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Norén, Ronny, 2002. "Europe’s Lack of Structural Transformation and Necessary Policy Changes of EMU," Umeå Economic Studies 598, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Lanse Minkler, 2002. "Shirking and Motivation in Firms: Survey Evidence on Worker Attitudes," Working papers 2002-37, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.