Report NEP-PKE-2002-06-24This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Livio Stracca, 2002. "Behavioural Finance and Aggregate Market Behaviour: Where do we Stand?," Discussion Papers in Economics 02/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Publishing as Prostitution? Choosing Between Oneï¿½s Own Ideas and Academic Failure," IEW - Working Papers 117, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Matthias Benz, "undated". "From Imperialism to Inspiration: A Survey of Economics and Psychology," IEW - Working Papers 118, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Philippe Aghion & Alberto Alesina & Francesco Trebbi, 2002. "Endogenous Political Institutions," NBER Working Papers 9006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergman, U. Michael & Hansen, Jan, 2002. "Financial Instability and Monetary Policy: The Swedish Evidence," Working Paper Series 137, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).