Report NEP-PKE-1999-05-03This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:boc:bococf:243 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2000. "The Role of Foreign Direct Investment in International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 7094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bob Rowthorn, 1999. "Unemployment, Capital-Labor Substitution, and Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 99/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Luc Moers, 1999. "How important are Institutions for Growth in Transition Countries?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-004/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:19990001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:9907 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John S. Jordan & Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1999. "Impact of greater bank disclosure amidst a banking crisis," Working Papers 99-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Siebert, Horst, 1998. "Labor productivities and labor costs in Euroland," Kiel Working Papers 866, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Sergio L. Schmukler, 1999. "What triggers market jitters: a chronicle of the Asian crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 634, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:wop:imfwpa:9934 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haizhou Huang & C. A. E. Goodhart, 1999. "A Model of the Lender of Last Resort," IMF Working Papers 99/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Curzio Giannini, 1999. "Enemy of None But a Common Friend of All? An International Perspectiveon the Lender-Of-Last-Resort Function," IMF Working Papers 99/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:wop:imfwpa:9930 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rebecca M. Blank, 1999. "When Can Public Policy Makers Rely on Private Markets? The Effective Provision of Social Services," NBER Working Papers 7099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.