Report NEP-PKE-1998-09-14This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fem:femwpa:9397 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daron Acemoglu & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 1997. "Setting standards: Information accumulation in development," Economics Working Papers 212, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Morten O. Ravn & Martín Solà, 1997. "Asymmetric effects of monetary policy in the US: Positive vs. negative or big vs. small?," Economics Working Papers 247, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1997.
- John Genakoplos & Olivia S. Mitchell & Stephen P. Zeldes, 2000. "Would a Privatized Social Security System Really Pay a Higher Rate of Return," NBER Working Papers 6713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilles Chemla & Antoine Faure Grimaud, 1996. "Dynamic adverse selection and debt," Economics Working Papers 196, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1996.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1998. "Foundations of Incomplete Contracts," NBER Working Papers 6726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kilka, Michael & Weber, Martin, 1998. "What Determines the Shape of the Probability Weighting Function under Uncertainty?," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 98-11, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.