Report NEP-PBE-2022-12-19This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spencer Bastani & Sebastian Koehne, 2022. "How Should Consumption Be Taxed?," CESifo Working Paper Series 10038, CESifo.
- James Alm, 2022. "Devising Administrative Approaches for Improving Tax Compliance," Working Papers 2208, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Gerard Turley, 2022. "The Old and the New: A Tale of Two Local Property Taxes in Ireland," IMFG Papers 62, University of Toronto, Institute on Municipal Finance and Governance.
- Marco Bassetto & Wei Cui, 2021. "A Ramsey Theory of Financial Distortions," Discussion Papers 2107, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Milogolov, Nikolai (Милоголов, Николай) & Gromov, Vladimir (Громов, Владимир) & Patel', Svetlana (Патель, Светлана) & Kostryikina, Natalia (Кострыкина, Наталья) & Koryitin, Andrey (Корытин, Андрей) & , 2021. "Transformation Of Legal And Economic Consequences Of The Application Of International Tax Agreements In The Context Of The Formation Of The Digital Economy [Трансформация Правовых И Экономических П," Working Papers s21112, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Ludvig S. Wier & Gabriel Zucman, 2022. "Global Profit Shifting, 1975-2019," NBER Working Papers 30673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clara Zanon Brenck, 2022. "Inequality, Debt Dynamics and the Incidence of Tax Rates: Addressing Macroeconomic Instability in a Post Keynesian Model," Working Papers 2212, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Mark Duggan & Andrew C. Johnston & Audrey Guo, 2022. "Experience Rating as an Automatic Stabilizer," NBER Working Papers 30651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Macnamara & Myroslav Pidkuyko & Raffaele Rossi, 2022. "Taxing Consumption in Unequal Economies," Economics Discussion Paper Series 2210, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Marco Avarucci & Maddalena Cavicchioli & Mario Forni, 2022. "Frequency-band estimation of the number of factors detecting the main business cycle shocks," Working Papers 2022_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Bruno Conte & Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2022. "On the Geographic Implications of Carbon Taxes," NBER Working Papers 30678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyunjeong Hwang & Axel Purwin & Jon Pareliussen, 2022. "Strengthening the social safety net in Korea," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1733, OECD Publishing.
- Calderón Cerbón Mariana & Cortés Espada Josué Fernando & Pérez Pérez Jorge & Salcedo Alejandrina, 2022. "Disentangling the Effects of Large Minimum Wage and VAT Changes on Prices: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2022-13, Banco de México.