Report NEP-PBE-2022-06-27This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hindriks, Jean & Nishimura, Yukihiro, 2022. "The Compliance Dilemma of the Global Minimum Tax," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2022013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Berliant, Marcus & Gouveia, Miguel, 2022. "On the Political Economy of Nonlinear Income Taxation," MPRA Paper 113140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucas Menescal & José Alves, 2022. "Optimal threshold taxation: an empirical investigation for developing economies," Working Papers REM 2022/0232, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Tri Vi Dang & Xiaoxi Liu & Florian Morath, 2022. "Taxation, Information Acquisition, and Trade in Decentralized Markets: Theory and Test," Working Papers 2022-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Universität Innsbruck.
- Panos Mavrokonstantis & Arthur Seibold, 2022. "Bunching and Adjustment Costs: Evidence from Cypriot Tax Reforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 9773, CESifo.
- Pedro Teles & V. V. Chari & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2022. "Optimal cooperative taxation in the global economy," Working Papers w202203, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Santoro, Fabrizio & Amine, Razan & Magongo, Tanele, 2022. "Mandating Digital Tax Tools as a Response to Covid: Evidence from Eswatini," Working Papers 17407, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Jason Nassios & James Giesecke, 2022. "Property Tax Reform: Implications for Housing Prices and Economic Productivity," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-330, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Burkhard Heer & Andreas Irmen & Bernd Süssmuth, 2022. "Explaining the Decline in the US Labor Share: Taxation and Automation," CESifo Working Paper Series 9775, CESifo.
- Nicholas-James Clavet & Mayssun El-Attar & Raquel Fonseca, 2022. "Replacement Rates of Public Pensions in Canada: Heterogeneity across SocioEconomic Status," Cahiers de recherche / Working Papers 2202, Chaire de recherche sur les enjeux économiques intergénérationnels / Research Chair in Intergenerational Economics.
- Marina Azzimonti & Laura Karpuska & Gabriel Mihalache, 2022. "Bargaining over Taxes and Entitlements in the Era of Unequal Growth," NBER Working Papers 30044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Price V. Fishback, 2022. "Safety Nets and Social Welfare Expenditures in World Economic History," NBER Working Papers 30067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marius Clemens & Werner Röger, 2022. "Durable Consumption, Limited VAT Pass-Through and Stabilization Effects of Temporary VAT Changes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 2004, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Evgeniya Dubinina & Javier Garcia-Bernardo & Petr Jansky, 2022. "The Excess Profits during COVID-19 and Their Tax Revenue Potential," Working Papers IES 2022/13, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2022.