Report NEP-PBE-2021-04-05This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Max Löffler & Sebastian Siegloch, 2021. "Welfare Effects of Property Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 8952, CESifo.
- John Guyton & Patrick Langetieg & Daniel Reck & Max Risch & Gabriel Zucman, 2021. "Tax Evasion at the Top of the Income Distribution: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 28542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nora Lustig & Jon Jellema & Valentina Martinez Pabon, 2021. "Are Budget Neutral Income Floors Fiscally Viable in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Papers 2106, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Razen & Alexander Kupfer, 2021. "Tax avoidance among large multinational corporations has considerably increased in recent years, triggering an intense discussion about how to ensure that all pay their ‘fair share’. We propose a nove," Working Papers 2021-10, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Universität Innsbruck.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Lennard Zyska, 2021. "Escaping the Exchange of Information: Tax Evasion via Citizenship-by-Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 8956, CESifo.
- Pierre Courtioux & François Métivier & Antoine Rebérioux, 2021. "The private return of R&D tax credit," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 21006, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kristoffer Berg & Mr. Shafik Hebous, 2021. "Does a Wealth Tax Improve Equality of Opportunity? Evidence from Norway," IMF Working Papers 2021/085, International Monetary Fund.
- Maximilian Todtenhaupt & Johannes Voget, 2021. "International Taxation and Productivity Effects of M&As," CESifo Working Paper Series 8967, CESifo.
- Afrika Ndongozi-Nsabimana, 2020. "Tax revenues and social protection financing in African and Latin American countries," Post-Print hal-03098695, HAL.
- Matthew Freedman & David Neumark & Shantanu Khanna, 2021. "Combining Rules and Discretion in Economic Development Policy: Evidence on the Impacts of the California Competes Tax Credit," NBER Working Papers 28594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Aleh Tsyvinski & Nicolas Werquin, 2021. "Taxes and Turnout: When the Decisive Voter Stays at Home," CESifo Working Paper Series 8954, CESifo.
- Gabriela Galassi, 2021. "Labor Demand Response to Labor Supply Incentives: Lessons from the German Mini-Job Reform," Staff Working Papers 21-15, Bank of Canada.
- Zhihan Cui & Geoffrey Heal & Howard Kunreuther & Lu Liu, 2021. "The Political Economy of Responses to COVID-19 in the U.S.A," NBER Working Papers 28578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.