Report NEP-PBE-2020-06-29This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saporta-Eksten, Itay & Shurtz, Ity & Weisburd, Sarit, 2020. "Social Security, Labor Supply and Health of Older Workers: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from a Large Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 13263, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pawel Doligalski & Abdoulaye Ndiaye & Nicolas Werquin, 2020. "Redistribution with Performance Pay," CESifo Working Paper Series 8267, CESifo.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2020. "Do Multinational Firms Use Tax Havens to the Detriment of Other Countries?," CESifo Working Paper Series 8275, CESifo.
- Ignacio Lozano-Espitia & Fernando Arias-RodrÃguez, 2020. "How do the Tax Burden and the Fiscal Space in Latin America look like? Evidence through Laffer Curves," Borradores de Economia 1117, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Eduardo Sanz-Arcega, 2020. "Can Prepopulated Tax Returns Enhance Tax Compliance? The Effects of the Spanish Renta Web Initiative from a Sociology of Taxation Perspective," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper2009, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Waseem, Mazhar, 2020. "Overclaimed Refunds, Undeclared Sales, and Invoice Mills: Nature and Extent of Noncompliance in a Value-Added Tax," CEPR Discussion Papers 14601, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ecopa Case, 2019. "Estimating International Tax Evasion by Individuals," Taxation Papers 76, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- O'Connell, Martin & Smith, Kate, 2020. "Corrective Tax Design and Market Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 14582, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Neve, Jan-Emmanuel & Imbert, Clement & Spinnewijn, Johannes & Tsankova, Teodora & Luts, Maarten, 2020. "How to Improve Tax Compliance? Evidence from Population-wide Experiments in Belgium," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 458, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Fetscher, Verena, 2020. "Equalizing Incomes in the Future : Why Structural Differences in Social Insurance Matter for Redistribution Preferences," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 463, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Arno Baurin, 2020. "The Limited Power of Socioeconomic Status to Predict Longevity: Implications for Pension Policy," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2020019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Thomas Goda & Sebastián Ballesteros,, 2020. "The impact of effective corporate tax rates on investment," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 018212, Universidad EAFIT.
- Mitman, Kurt & Rabinovich, Stanislav, 2020. "Optimal Unemployment Benefits in the Pandemic," IZA Discussion Papers 13389, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).