Report NEP-PBE-2020-01-13This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chunzan Wu & Dirk Krueger, 2019. "Consumption Insurance Against Wage Risk: Family Labor Supply and Optimal Progressive Income Taxation," Working Papers 2019-072, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Edward N. Wolff, 2019. "Wealth Taxation in the United States," NBER Working Papers 26544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blesse, Sebastian & Buhlmann, Florian & Doerrenberg, Philipp, 2019. "Do people really want a simple tax system? Evidence on preferences towards income tax simplification," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-058, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jay Pil CHOI & ISHIKAWA Jota & OKOSHI Hirofumi, 2019. "Tax Havens and Cross-border Licensing," Discussion papers 19105, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hager, Sandy Brian & Baines, Joseph, 2019. "Jurisdictional tax rates: How the corporate tax system fuels concentration and inequality," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2019/04, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Riatu Mariatul Qibthiyyah, 2019. "Personal Income Tax Exemption and Labor Supply: A Preliminary Study," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201939, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised 2019.
- Bermperoglou, Dimitrios & Deli, Yota & Kalyvitis, Sarantis, 2019. "Investment tax incentives and their big time-to-build fiscal multiplier," Kiel Working Papers 2143, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Towfiqul Islam Khan & Muntaseer Kamal & Faiyaz Talukdar, 2019. "Potential of Personal Income Tax in Bangladesh: An Examination of Survey Data," CPD Working Paper 126, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).