Report NEP-PBE-2019-12-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie-Laure BREUILLÉ & Emmanuelle TAUGOURDEAU, 2019. "Multi-tier tax competition on Gasoline," Working Papers 2019-23, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Feld, Lars P. & Frey, Christian & Schaltegger, Christoph A. & Schmid, Lukas A., 2019. "Fiscal federalism and income inequality: An empirical analysis for Switzerland," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 19/05, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Sean Dougherty & Michelle Harding & Andrew Reschovsky, 2019. "Twenty years of tax autonomy across levels of government: Measurement and applications," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 29, OECD Publishing.
- Määttänen, Niku, 2019. "Investment Expensing, Investment and Public Finances," ETLA Reports 96, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Klein, Daniel & Ludwig, Christopher A. & Spengel, Christoph, 2019. "Ring-fencing digital corporations: Investor reaction to the European Commission's digital tax proposals," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-050, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Thierry MADIÈS & Emmanuelle TAUGOURDEAU, 2019. "Decentralized leadership in a federation with competition for mobile firms: Does economic integration matter?," Working Papers 2019-24, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Sabrina Auci & Laura Castellucci & Manuela Coromaldi, 2019. "How Does the Public Spending Affect Technical Efficiency? Some Evidence from 15 European Countries," CEIS Research Paper 476, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 02 Dec 2019.
- Bastani, Spencer & Giebe, Thomas & Miao, Chizheng, 2019. "Ethnicity and tax filing behavior," MPRA Paper 97047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valerio Serse, 2019. "Do Sugar Taxes affect the right consumers?," 2019 Papers pse633, Job Market Papers.
- Pyddoke, Roger & Swärdh, Jan-Erik & Algers, Staffan & Habibi, Shiva & Sedehi Zadeh, Noor, 2019. "Long-term responses to car-tax policies: distributional effects and reduced carbon emissions," Papers 2019:4, Research Programme in Transport Economics.
- Natasha Sarin & Lawrence H. Summers, 2019. "Shrinking the Tax Gap: Approaches and Revenue Potential," NBER Working Papers 26475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel L. Dench & Theodore J. Joyce, 2019. "The Earned Income Tax Credit and Infant Health Revisited," NBER Working Papers 26476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Mitchell, 2019. "The Lock-In Effect and the Corporate Payout Puzzle," ISER Discussion Paper 1070, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Javier Garcia-Bernardo & Petr Jansky & Thomas Torslov, 2019. "Multinational Corporations and Tax Havens: Evidence from Country-by-Country Reporting," Working Papers IES 2019/31, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2019.
- Lavetti, Kurt & DeLeire, Thomas & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2019. "How Do Low-Income Enrollees in the Affordable Care Act Marketplaces Respond to Cost-Sharing?," IZA Discussion Papers 12731, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lips, Wouter, 2018. "Great powers in global tax governance: a comparison of the US role in the CRS and BEPS," SocArXiv ewd3j, Center for Open Science.
- Giuseppe Vitaletti, 2019. "Oligopoly and the need for special fiscal intervention," Working papers 83, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.