Report NEP-PBE-2019-09-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Barbieri & Koray Caglayan, 2019. "On the Political Economy of Redistribution and Public Good Provision," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 87, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Claudia Keser & David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette, 2019. "Labor Supply, Taxation and the Use of the Tax Revenues - A Real-Effort Experiment in Canada, France, and Germany," CIRANO Working Papers 2019s-19, CIRANO.
- Florian Scheuer & Joel Slemrod, 2019. "Taxation and the Superrich," NBER Working Papers 26207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kamps, Christophe & Leiner-Killinger, Nadine, 2019. "Taking stock of the functioning of the EU fiscal rules and options for reform," Occasional Paper Series 231, European Central Bank.
- Luigi Bernardi, 2019. "The Flat Tax: What Degree of Simplification Does It Imply?," Working papers 79, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Isakov, Dusan & Pérignon, Christophe & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe, 2019. "What if dividends were tax-exempt? Evidence from a natural experiment," FSES Working Papers 498, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Youssef Benzarti & Alisa Tazhitdinova, 2019. "Do Value-Added Taxes Affect International Trade Flows? Evidence from 30 Years of Tax Reforms," NBER Working Papers 26195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borgschulte, Mark & Vogler, Jacob, 2019. "Did the ACA Medicaid Expansion Save Lives?," IZA Discussion Papers 12552, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giancarlo Ferrara & Arianna Campagna & Vincenzo Atella, 2019. "Disentangling tax evasion from inefficiency in firms tax declaration: an integrated approach," CEIS Research Paper 468, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 06 Sep 2019.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2019. "Budgetary Outcomes Under Alternative Assumptions About Fiscal Policy," Reports 55580, Congressional Budget Office.
- Dorothée Rouzet & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Theodore Renault & Oliver Roehn, 2019. "Fiscal challenges and inclusive growth in ageing societies," OECD Economic Policy Papers 27, OECD Publishing.
- Buchholz, Matthias & Mußhoff, Oliver & Peth, Denise, 2019. "Tax or Green Nudge? An Experimental Analysis of Pesticide Policies in Germany," 59th Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 25-27, 2019 292279, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).