Report NEP-PBE-2019-04-01This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Escobar, Sebastian & Ohlsson, Henry & Selin, Håkan, 2019. "Taxes, frictions and asset shifting: when Swedes disinherited themselves," Working Paper Series 2019:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Pazhanisamy, R., 2019. "Corruption in Tax and Taxing the Corruption," EconStor Preprints 193967, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Slemrod, Joel & Collins, Brett & Hoopes, Jeffrey L. & Reck, Daniel & Sebastiani, Michael, 2017. "Does credit-card information reporting improve small-business tax compliance?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88183, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sebastian Rausch & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2018. "The Intergenerational Incidence of Green Tax Reform," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 18/287, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Carlos Xabel Lastra-Anadón & Sonia Mukherjee, 2019. "Cross-country evidence on the impact of decentralisation and school autonomy on educational performance," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 26, OECD Publishing.
- Davide Cerruti & Claudio Daminato & Massimo Filippini, 2019. "The Impact of Policy Awareness: Evidence from Vehicle Choices Response to Fiscal Incentives," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 19/316, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Nengeze, Munatswi, 2019. "How Local Authorities Can Exploit the Potential for Effective Property Taxes: A Case Study of Harare," Working Papers 14410, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Raju Huidrom & M. Ayhan Kose & Jamus J. Lim & Franziska L. Ohnsorge, 2019. "Why do fiscal multipliers depend on fiscal positions?," CAMA Working Papers 2019-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Luigi Marattin & Tommaso Nannicini & Francesco Porcelli, 2019. "Revenue vs Expenditure Based Fiscal Consolidation: The Pass-Trough from Federal Cuts to Local Taxes," Working Papers 644, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Sean Dougherty & Luca Lorenzoni & Alberto Marino & Fabrice Murtin, 2019. "The impact of decentralisation on the performance of health care systems: A non-linear relationship," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 27, OECD Publishing.
- Mascagni, Giulia & Mukama, Denis & Santoro, Fabrizio, 2019. "An Analysis of Discrepancies in Taxpayers' VAT Declarations in Rwanda," Working Papers 14420, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.