Report NEP-PBE-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laila Ait Bihi Ouali, 2019. "Top Income Tax Evasion and Redistribution Preferences: Evidence from the Panama Papers," AMSE Working Papers 1901, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Ferrett, Ben & Wooton, Ian, 2019. "Targeting FDI," CEPR Discussion Papers 13573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karl Zimmermann, 2019. "Public Infrastructure Provision in the Presence of Terms-of-Trade Effects and Tax Competition," EconStor Preprints 193458, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Cristian F. Sepulveda, 2019. "Time-saving Goods, Time Inequalities, and Optimal Taxation," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1902, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Cristian Sepulveda, 2018. "A Theoretical Rationale for the Fiscal Gap Model of Equalization Transfers," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1823, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Laura Khoury, 2019. "Unemployment Benefits and the Timing of Redundancies: Evidence from Bunching," PSE Working Papers halshs-02057145, HAL.
- Michelle Harnisch, 2019. "Non-Take-Up of Means-Tested Social Benefits in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1793, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- van Riet, Ad, 2018. "Modern financial repression in the euro area crisis: making high public debt sustainable?," MPRA Paper 92649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aloisio Araujo & Juan Pablo Gamay & Rodrigo Novinskiz & Mario R. Pascoa, 2019. "Endogenous Discounting, Wariness, and Effcient Capital Taxation," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0619, School of Economics, University of Surrey.