Report NEP-PBE-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suresh Nallareddy & Ethan Rouen & Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato, 2018. "Do Corporate Tax Cuts Increase Income Inequality?," NBER Working Papers 24598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascal Belan & Erwan Moussault, 2018. "Inheritance taxation in a model with intergenerational time transfers," THEMA Working Papers 2018-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Milligan Kevin & Michael Smart, 2018. "An Estimable Model of Income Redistribution in a Federation: Musgrave Meets Oates," CESifo Working Paper Series 7043, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elias Steinmüller & Georg U. Thunecke & Georg Wamser, 2018. "Corporate Income Taxes Around the World - A Survey on Forward-looking Tax Measures and Two Applications," CESifo Working Paper Series 7050, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ono, Tetsuo & Uchida, Yuki, 2018. "Capital Income Taxation, Economic Growth, and the Politics of Public Education," MPRA Paper 86523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filomena Garcia & Luca David Opromolla & Andrea Vezzulli & Rafael Marques, 2018. "The Effects of Official and Unofficial Information on Tax Compliance," CESifo Working Paper Series 7020, CESifo Group Munich.
- David R. Agrawal & Dirk Foremny, 2018. "Relocation of the Rich: Migration in Response to Top Tax Rate Changes from Spanish Reforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 7027, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cloyne, James & Dimsdale, Nicholas & Postel-Vinay, Natacha, 2018. "Taxes and growth: new narrative evidence from interwar Britain," Economic History Working Papers 88042, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Bastani, Spencer & Waldenström, Daniel, 2018. "How Should Capital Be Taxed? Theory and Evidence from Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 11475, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stoian, Andreea & Vintila, Nicoleta & Tatu, Lucian & Miricescu, Emilian, 2018. "On the fairness and the redistributive effects of PIT in Central and Eastern European countries," MPRA Paper 86568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- IHS & Dondena & CPB, 2018. "Aggressive tax planning indicators," Taxation Papers 71, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Romain Houssa & Kelbesa Megersa & Roukiatou Nikiema, 2017. "The sources of VAT gaps in WAEMU: case studies on Benin and Burkina Faso," BeFinD Working Papers 0122, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Rui Costa & Nikhil Datta & Stephen Machin & Sandra McNally, 2018. "Investing in People: The Case for Human Capital Tax Credits," Working Papers 2018-030, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Li Du and Zhongxiang Zhang, 2018. "Measuring the Redistributive Effects of China's Personal Income Tax," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201817, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Johannes Becker & Niels Johannesen & Nadine Riedel, 2018. "Taxation and the Allocation of Risk Inside the Multinational Firm," CESifo Working Paper Series 7033, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roukiatou Nikiema & Pam Zahonogo, 2017. "Taxpayer behaviour and institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa," BeFinD Working Papers 0119, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Canta, Chiara & Cremer, Helmuth, 2018. "Uncertain altruism and non-linear long-term care policies," IDEI Working Papers 887, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- David Amaglobeli & Valerio Crispolti & Era Dabla-Norris & Pooja Karnane & Florian Misch, 2018. "Tax Policy Measures in Advanced and Emerging Economies: A Novel Database," IMF Working Papers 18/110, International Monetary Fund.