Report NEP-PBE-2018-05-28This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christophe André & Hyunjeong Hwang, 2018. "Tax reform to support growth and employment in Finland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1468, OECD Publishing.
- Jon Pareliussen & Hyunjeong Hwang, 2018. "Benefit reform for employment and equal opportunity in Finland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1467, OECD Publishing.
- Mertens, Karel & Ravn, Morten O., 2018. "The Dynamic Effects of Personal and Corporate Income Tax Changes in the United States: Reply to Jentsch and Lunsford," Working Papers 1805, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Feb 2019.
- Beata Guziejewska, 2018. "An assessment of local fiscal autonomy: facts and myths," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7508533, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Raaum, Oddbjørn & Røed, Knut, 2018. "Immigrant Responses to Social Insurance Generosity," IZA Discussion Papers 11482, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fedor Iskhakov & Michael Keane, 2018. "Effects of Taxes and Safety Net Pensions on life-cycle Labor Supply, Savings and Human Capital: the Case of Australia," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2018-661, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Sibert, Anne, 2018. "Corporate Profit Taxes, Capital Expenditure and Real Wages: The analytics behind a contentious debate," CEPR Discussion Papers 12932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hayen, Arthur & Klein, Tobias & Salm, Martin, 2018. "Does the framing of patient cost-sharing incentives matter? The effects of deductibles vs. no-claim refunds," CEPR Discussion Papers 12908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.